Our amazing new site will launch in

Tuesday 6 August 2013

DO ASHAWOS REALLY FALL IN LOVE

i met her last year december at a hotel, though i dont sleep with them but a friend took me out and persuaded me so i paid her and took her to a hotel and that was how it began. We've been seeing each other now and she anytime i go to see her, she's so happy to see me, she cooks for me and wants me to be happy. 

Initially i thought she's infected and wants to infect me but she showed me her HIV result and shes is negative. This is her seventh month in this biz. She's is neat, caring, godly, understanding. I'm thinking of opening a restaurant biz for her and she has agreed to stop. Now what does this mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertainment - Phones - Lifestyle - Guy Code - News - Computers - Celebrity - Movies - Football - And More News

About Me

YoungVip. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Pages

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Download

YoungVip - Blog

Ads 468x60px

Social Icons

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Featured Posts