Our amazing new site will launch in

Sunday 28 July 2013

LOVE LETTER FROM AKPORS

Western Road
P.O. BOX 15
Albany
28th June, 2013

Hello Girl,
APPLECASION FOR LOVE OF YOU
I want to write you this letter. Because every time I saw you opposite with my house in our area, you saw me and I also saw you and I saw you everyday. But I have watch you for a severlly times. The way your behavior is good for me, I want to take you as a good girl friend. Because you are the beautiful girl in this town and in our nationlity. So I love you like a flower. But one thing is that, I want to talk to you I love you but I can see you does not have time. That is why I shouldn't come and talk to you.Sometimes, i want to come to the house that you are siting inside on the road side but everybody is passing there that is why I am filling shamful to come there and talk to you on your face. If you think that, you cannot read and understanding this letter just call me and talk to me in a security place. After reading these letter give me the reply or the answer. I am hopefully that you will consider me your love. I am finish.

Good bye.
Yours everything
Akpors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertainment - Phones - Lifestyle - Guy Code - News - Computers - Celebrity - Movies - Football - And More News

About Me

YoungVip. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Pages

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Download

YoungVip - Blog

Ads 468x60px

Social Icons

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Featured Posts